Thursday, April 5, 2018

K.I...Day 2

Wednesday, 4th April, 2018

Sunrise...lovely and calm.  It’s such a shame about the seaweed on this stretch of coastline.
~
~
I took a walk along the beach...I wonder what lives in those holes?
~
Later in the day we tried fishing here but the deep seaweed was just too hard to stand on.  My knees were aching!
~

~
These smooth rocks are all around our camp spot...
~
~
I made a rock sculpture for someone to find...
~
Breakfast!
~

Squid and white bait for bait...
~

~
This fella scared the pants of Gus!  Maybe that’s who lives in those holes...
~
Lunch was a lavish affair of sausage on bread...
~
After the failed fishing venture (it was too windy also), we went for a drive to see if we could find a more clear spot...but the weed was everywhere and again, way to windy to enjoy.  Back to Pearl to read and relax.
~
I made wholemeal pizza dough in the afternoon which turned out great.  Topped the pizzas with salami, lean bacon, onion, tomato, capsicum, sundried tomatoes, basil, low fat cheese, parmesan and dried oregano.  Gus cooked them in the Weber...
~

Bloody good pizza!
~
Again, lights out at 10pm...
Cheers - Joolz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...