Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Postcards from Tasmania 3

Tues 13/09/16 Day 3 - Not a lot to report today. We packed up camp and had a $2 4 minute shower in the park before heading to Launceston.  No power or mirrors in the facility so I got my trusty little blow dryer out and got my hair sitting right. Trowelled on my makeup and I was good to go! 
Noice!
We had lunch with a fellow Land Rover dealer at Stillwater which was lovely. His place is huge compared to ours! 
After lunch we made our way to George Town where we again foraged for food then made our way to Low Head Tourist Park where we had booked an ensuite powered site. The ensuite is spotless and the laundry is directly across from our site so I've already got some loads on the go.
It's been overcast all day today so hopefully it'll be a bit brighter tomorrow as we head over to the east coast for another camp spot. Not sure yet where we'll end up...
After that lunch, we have toasted sandwiches (done in the fry pan) planned for dinner.  That and an early night, will do! This camping business is a bit tiring...
Cheers - Joolz xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...